Welcome to Prosper Gowork!
We are very excited to welcome you to our community of Goworkers and hope you will be very productive whether using the Bed-Stuy location or Crown Heights. To ensure the comfort and productivity of all our members, we ask for your cooperation with the following:
- Fridge, microwave and coffee station are for member use. Only coffee, tea, milk and sugar are for community use. Everything else in fridge belongs to individuals
- Members should clear their own trash and wash coffee mugs after use.
- Please be respectful of noise levels when chatting with other members.
- Food is permitted in kitchen and backyard only.
- These spaces are designed for brief phone calls only. Once you have completed your call, please feel free to work at the shared desks, on the couch, or anywhere else in the space.
Greenhouses (Bed-Stuy only):
- These spaces are designed for small groups or individuals on a first come, first served basis.
- If you are an individual working, but there is a group that needs a semi-private workspace, we ask that you make the space available to the group if they need it.
- No food in these rooms.
Large and small conference rooms in the Library (Both Locations):
- These spaces are designed for group meetings and not as individual workstations.
- Please book these spaces by logging into your Prosper account and selecting “bookings”. Please clear the rooms once your allotted meeting time is complete.
- No food in these rooms.
Open desks and standing desks (standing desks Bed-Stuy only):
- All seats at the open desks are first, come first served. Prosper does not have designated desks.
- You may not reserve desks by leaving your computer or backpack in a seat. If you move to the couch or to another table, take your things with you.
Prosper Ground Level:
- While all of Prosper is designed for productive and professional work, the Greenhouse level is conducive to quiet conversation and collaboration.
Prosper Library Level (downstairs both locations):
- The Library is for quiet work and conferences. Shhh…come down here and knock out those deadlines.
- Relax in our garden to get some work done in the fresh air. It’s a no smoking zone. Open whenever the weather permits!
- Like desks, lockers are first come, first served. You’re free to stash your stuff while working here or while running out for other meetings, but don’t forget to clear your locker when you leave for the day, as Prosper staff will empty them at night.
WIFI: Prosper Members
Password: please use the same credentials you used to become a member