Prosper Gowork collects personal information you share with us when using our website, app or services. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, and user preferences when you use our website, app, physical locations or services. We use this information to provide you with our services, to improve the relevance of our communication, and to enhance the quality of website, our locations and our app.
WHAT DOES PROSPER GOWORK DO?
Prosper Gowork provides clean, quiet, flexible office space for the mobile professional.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES PROSPER GOWORK COLLECT FROM ME?
Prosper Gowork collects certain information from you when you share that information with us and when you use our app, our website and related services.
- Personal Information: Prosper Gowork collects personal information you provide directly to us, such as your name, email, phone number, address, hobbies and interests, occupation, and comments or ratings relative to your user experience.
- Analytics Information: Prosper Gowork has partnered with select analytics partners (“Analytics Partners”) to collect information about how our website is used. Our Analytics Partners may collect information about how many times you visit our website, what you visit when you explore our website, what parts of our website you access, and what other sites you visit before and after visiting our website.
- Site Visit Information: Prosper Gowork also collects certain types of non-personal information whenever you visit our website. This information helps the Company operate our app and our website, and provide other services, including advertisements, ad serving, and technical support. By “Site Visit Information” we mean information that does not identify you personally, such as IP address, device information, browser information, referring urls, access times, unique device identifiers and network information.
- Other Information You Choose to Provide: Prosper Gowork may collect additional information when you choose to participate in contests, surveys, promotions or when you require customer support or technical services or when you recommend our service to a friend or family member through a promotion or contest.
WHAT DOES PROSPER GOWORK DO WITH THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Prosper Gowork collects information from you to provide services, and to alert you to exciting opportunities, and to improve the quality and functioning of our website. The Company does not sell or lease the information you share with third-parties. You should read this section carefully to learn more about what we do with the information you share with us.
- Prosper Gowork’s use of your Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information: We use your personal information to facilitate our service of providing clean, quiet, flexible co-work office space to you, to improve site products, to offer you discounts or promotions on our products and services that you may be interested in and to improve the website and physical location user experience.
- Prosper Gowork may share Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with Service Providers: We only share personal information with Analytics and Service providers in order to allow service providers to carry out or perform services on our behalf.
- Prosper Gowork may share Non-Personal, Analytics, and Site Visit Information with other Users: We may share your non-personal information to allow service providers to tailor their product offerings to better accommodate your preferences.
- Legal and law enforcement requests: Prosper Gowork may also disclose, at its sole discretion, your Personal or Site Visit Information as required by law, or to comply with a legally binding request—like a subpoena, warrant, or similar legally enforceable request for information.
“Cookies” are electronic files many websites place on a visitor’s computer to store information that makes each visit to a respective site more efficient. The Company uses both “session” and “persistent” cookies on its website. A session cookie stores information about you only while you are visiting our site, and is then deleted when you leave our site. Persistent cookies store information about you, your preferences, and information about other websites you visit, and it remains on your computer or device after you leave our website. To remove cookies, you may configure your browser to clear all cookies, or configure it to reject cookies whenever you visit a new website. Please consult your browser’s user guide for specific instructions on removing cookies.
“Beacons” are small graphic files with a unique identifier that are used to track a web or mobile site user’s online movements. Unlike cookies, beacons are embedded on websites, not downloaded on your computer or device. The Company uses beacons to better manage content on our website and to improve the use and efficiency of our app.
As we discussed above, Prosper Gowork works with our Analytics Partners to improve the quality of our website, and to give you access to more relevant information. Our Analytics Partners may use session and persistent cookies, tracking beacons or other monitoring technologies. More information about our Analytics Partners is listed below.
DOES PROSPER GOWORK COLLECT PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION?
Prosper Gowork partners with Cobot, a leading member management software provider, to manage members, billing information, and invoicing. Your credit or debit card information is never shared with the Company, and at no point in any transaction do we have access to that data.
DOES PROSPER GOWORK TRACK MY ACTIVITY ACROSS OTHER WEBSITES?
CAN I CHOOSE TO STOP RECEIVING MARKETING MESSAGES FROM PROSPER GOWORK?
Prosper Gowork may send you newsletters and other messages, including marketing emails, about exciting developments with our business, and to alert you to relevant advertisements and other opportunities. You can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a Company marketing message.
CAN CHILDREN USE PROSPER GOWORK’S WEBSITE?
Prosper Gowork’s website and app are not directed at children under 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal or other information from children under 18. Simply put, the Company does not permit children users under the age of 18 to use our website to create accounts, or to perform any other type of activity. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 18, and you believe he or she has shared information with the Company, please contact us at hello@Prospergowork.com so we can remove their information from our systems.
WHAT IF I LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
Prosper Gowork is based in the United States, and our website is hosted there. If you are visiting our website from another country, the laws governing our website’s collection and use of personal information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our website, use our app, or share your personal information with the Company, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.
WHAT IF I FOLLOW A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE?
Prosper Gowork’s website and app may contain links to third-party websites. Those websites are governed by their own privacy and data use practices and policies. The Company does not have control over the privacy practices of the advertisers or other third-parties operating these websites, and we have no control over how these third parties collect or use the information you chose to share with them.
HOW DOES PROSPER GOWORK PROTECT MY INFORMATION?
Prosper Gowork takes the security of your personal information very seriously. The Company uses reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the personal information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, the Company cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your personal information.
HOW DO I CONTACT PROSPER GOWORK?
PROSPER GOWORK’S ANALYTICS PARTNERS
Prosper Gowork’s Analytics Partners help us improve the quality of our site, and improve the relevance and frequency of advertisements you receive. We have carefully selected each of our Analytics Partners, and are confident they take your privacy as seriously as we do.
- Google Analytics—Prosper Gowork partners with Google Analytics to provide insight into our site, and to improve the relevance of advertisements you receive. Google Analytics’ terms are available here: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
- MixPanel—Prosper Gowork partners with Mixpanel to improve our insight into your use of our site. Mixpanel’s terms are available here: https://mixpanel.com/terms. For information on how to opt-out of the services our Analytics Partners provide, you can visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice website at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Thank you for using Prosper Gowork!
Updated: May 22, 2018